Evil Pumpkin is a Casual Adventure game, with options for player to choose between point-and-click and hidden-object game. Challenging puzzles, RPG elements, ludicrous comments and many more to come in 10+ hours of gameplay.
Meet Lemuel Barnabas. He is not a protagonist in our story, but just look at him - he’s scrappy and funny, talks to himself, likes music and long walks behind the bar. In a word - he is quite mad, but as mad as he is, he’s the one you come to for help. Help? What happened? You didn’t hear? Apparently there is this thing called Halloween. I know, I know, it sounds stupid. But there’s candy involved! Now I have your attention. The city of Dern is ostracized from the Halloween community. Everyone around you seem to know something about it, but you’re a boy, nobody is going to tell you. In this step away from the classic HO gaming take things into your own hands and find out whatever happened to Halloween.
- Adventure and Casual mode, option to choose between point-and-click and hidden-object game
- 10+ hours of gameplay
- 6 chapters
- Double inventory contains 3 types of objects: regular everyday stuff, the interactive objects which can be modified, and the Giztruments, tools that can be upgraded
- RPG elements
- Challenging puzzles/mini-games
- Ludicrous comments
- Imaginative characters
- Unlockable achievements
- Special collectable candies
- Backyard enhancement project: side-quest, option to use candies and purchase Backyard elements