About Starship Corporation:
is a starship-building simulation game in which you must design and build spaceships for a hugely demanding galaxy-wide market. It is you who must decide which technologies to invest in first, where to open new shipyards and where to establish new markets.
Pick the right fuselage and design every little detail about the interior layout of your creations, from the location of the bridge, engines, generators and crew quarters to the position of each elevator, corridor and hatch. Your choices determine your ship’s efficiency, price and performance in deep space.
Gain an intergalactic reputation by training your crew in a series of real-time strategy missions, to simulate emergency or combat situations, and test your vessel’s capabilities to their limit, so that they are ready to face the dangers of outer space, whether clearing routes from asteroids, mining resources, hunting pirates or trading with far-away settlements.
Decide which star systems are the most profitable, and which business relationships are sustainable. The campaign lets you explore peaceful entrepeneurship as well as ruthless war profiteering.
Sandbox Mode with access to all known human settlements in the galaxy, business opportunities for your ships in areas like transport, mining, route-maintenance, security, military and research and racing.
Campaign with 99 different contracts and two different endings, based on your business partnerships.
22 unlockable fuselages.
177 unlockable rooms and facilities for ship design:
- 18 core modules (bridge, computer, navigation, communication, sensors).
- 17 engines.
- 6 thrusters and stabilizers.
- 14 power generators.
- 5 cooling units.
- 6 projectile weapons, 4 missiles.
- 6 shield types.
- 7 cargo bays and hangars, 4 types of water, air and fuel tanks.
- 17 berthing units for pilots, technicians, medics, soldiers and artificial humans.
- 3 armories.
- 34 corridors, hatches, lifts and deck connections.
- 4 hull extensions (landing gear, docking clamp).
- 6 types of mining equipment.
- 9 life-support facilities.
- 5 emergency rooms.
24 Missions for standard operation, emergencies and hostile encounters to test your ship in Crew Management.